We offer our Rendering services to industrial designers, architects, entrepreneurs and other construction professionals who need to show their projects to clients or public bodies even before the actual implementation.
Designers for centuries have had someone to help them draw their designs in perspective (three-dimensional drawings) and build wooden models … today they still do, but now they are able to use computers to draw, make models 3D and finally “photograph” them with rendering; the next step allowed today by the technology of recent years is the 3D printing of the designed models, augmented reality and virtual reality for better use. Software today helps us visualize and see better.
What is 3D rendering for? We list some of the most common uses
- Digital and realistic reconstruction of a product or project to verify its functioning and appearance.
- Photo insertion of 3D reconstructed products in real photographs and films to verify their integration with the external environment.
- Use of the 3D model or design in animations that illustrate details of the product or design otherwise impossible to show with traditional photographs.
- Autonomous representations of the product or project through interactive environments such as panoramic 3D images that allow the customer to move 360 ° within the project on online platforms.
- It is possible to show the client what is happening or will happen in each phase of a renovation with a rendering sequence or with a 3D animation.
- The rendering allows you to check in real-time, already in the design phase, the space occupied by the various components of the furniture. Thus allowing the necessary variations to achieve the desired result even before purchasing the furniture.
What are the benefits of renderings?
- Possibility to modify the 3D model of the product or project endless times and quickly, often with immediate feedback.
- Re-use of rendering and animation on advertising campaigns and presentation of the project on different types of media.
- Economy in time to choose the angle of the shot, position and quality of the lights, product colors as well as the ability to quickly create and modify a photographic set compared to a real one; optimal situation in the creation of design product catalogs.
- Better interaction with the customer in presenting the advantages of the product or project by exploiting the possibility of communicating not only with static images but also with videos, 360 ° images and showreels.
- Graphic representations of different types combined with rendering to simplify the explanation of the product or project.
- To amaze the customer with greater effectiveness by providing an innovative service of effect that excites through a high quality photo-realistic representation or even better with 3D animations, which are nothing more than rendering sequences.
- Compared to a two-dimensional representation, a rendering allows you to better appreciate the construction, restoration, renovation and redevelopment interventions.
Who is a 3D rendering service important for?
Rendering for industrial design manufacturers
It is important to use professional 3D renderings for the presentation of a design product long before it is made. Today an engineer uses renderings more and more often to create photorealistic visualizations of the products in progress, he does it several times during their evolution, this allows him to speed up the approval during the conceptual phase, thus identifying the problems in a short time during the phase. concept itself and selling a working product first.
Renderings are often seen, but many times an inexperienced eye confuses them with reality, they look like beautiful photographs taken by professionals with expensive equipment. Instead most of the time those photos are not real at all, but photorealistic computer generated renderings, and the products depicted do not yet exist in the real world.
Yes, because photorealistic 3D renderings are often used to understand if a product works and is attractive to the public; just put them, for example, on social media and accept pre-orders.
Rendering for interior designers
Using high-quality 3D modeling and renderings helps present an interior well before the space has actually been built. The rendering allows you to verify, already in the design phase and in a very short time, the space occupied by the various components of the furniture, thus allowing the necessary variations to achieve the desired result even before the furniture is purchased. 3D rendering allows you to quickly change all kinds of textures and materials on every element and furniture in the scene and of any invoice, whether modern, classic, or anything else;
allows the setting of the lights with simulation of their real diffusion;
with the rendering it is possible to quickly add descriptive details such as books, ornaments, lamps and various objects, thus creating a credible and effective environment.
Interior rendering is essential for obtaining project approval in a short time and avoiding costly errors in construction and furnishings.
Rendering for architecture
3D rendering is architects’ best friend. It gives him the ability to build quickly plus the opportunity to first criticize his own work himself. 3D rendering has become the design tool par excellence, offering the architect a quality control system that ensures that every part of the building has been studied sufficiently before spending time figuring out how to build it.
Another important thing is to use 3D architectural rendering to help clients understand and visualize the proposed project with photorealistic detail. It is no exaggeration to say that 3D rendering is the key to an easy approval of architectural constructions and a surefire way to win tenders. After all, only a few of us understand drawings well, but a photographic rendering is understandable to everyone!
Photorealistic renderings for entrepreneurs
Are you a building contractor and would you like to sell a building before even building it in order to obtain the necessary funds for its implementation?
Today the photorealistic 3D rendering, if used as advertising material for the sale of residential and commercial properties, allows the sale even before the opening of the construction site, so it is possible to understand before even spending money on its realization if it is a salable project. or less.
The Internet and social media have now entered our lives and dictate the rules in the online commerce market, with targeted advertising and a nice rendering, or even better the 3D video animation of a “virtual walk”, it becomes much easier to sell a property, and being able to have the funds with the buyers’ contracts already signed is no longer a problem.